Wednesday, October 21, 2009

♥ love letters ♥


This past week, I was watching a nooma, and this Bible verse was used during the short film

Job 38:25-26

Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain,
and a path for the thunderstorm,

to water a land where no man lives,
a desert with no one in it,

to satisfy a desolate wasteland
and make it sprout with grass?


It got me thinking of the beauty that surrounds me, that nobody ever sees, yet God still created it. Think of all of the visually magical places you have discovered throughout your life, where the scenery that surrounds you, or the simple crocus bursting from the cold wintered ground simply takes your breath away. God created those things, those little secret treasures, knowing at times that not one person would ever lay eyes on them. Just like this verse above. God cares enough to send water to a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass. If he cares this much about something that no one will ever see, think how much He cares about you and I.

So i want to make it a point in my life to find the beauty in the world. Maybe even something that nobody else has laid their eyes on. There is something so enchanting about God's love, to think that He might have created a perfect red leaf, or a cluster of vibrant berries for my eyes only.

A love note from Him to me.

Over the years, I've tried to capture these moments through my camera's lense. but let's be honest, I can't show you the true beauty of the moment, so I challenge you to get out there and discover God's little love letters created for your eyes only, and if you happen to catch those moments via camera, I would love to see what God has written to you.

love letters to me


happy wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment