Friday, April 30, 2010

my story...week one

hi everyone. last post i told you about a new art journal class i was taking called "my story." this has been week one of the project and i thought i would share with you all some of the stuff i have been working on.

i realize the writing on a lot of pages is small, part of me is ok that you can't read all of my deepest & darkest thoughts. if you are able to make them out, well i guess you'll learn a little bit more about this girl.


day one: a new season
day two: today i feel

day three: i want more than anything
day four: three wishes
day five: deep down

if you would like to see better snapshots of these or want to learn a little bit more about each one check out my flickr page (link is on the right hand side of my blog).

happy weekend everyone...it is an extra special one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment