tomorrow i'm leaving my small town life, to settle in on the dry side of a dam, and listen to large amounts of country music.
for those of you from kansas, you know where i'm headed, the country stampede.
although i'm not the country fan i once was, nor do i aspire to be a country music singer..."if you're a cowboy," i still find joy in the weekend.
here are my goals for the 2010 country stampede.
* get some sun on my very white legs.
* capture the ridiculous people and their outfits on film
* meet keith urban (really he's the only reason i'm going)
* enjoy some fresh squeezed lemonaide and a funnel cake
* hang out with my mama, cousin, and some good friends
*laugh at the stampeders while dancing to "the race is on," by sawyer brown
here's a few pics to get you excited about the weekend!
so those last two make me smile, because they remind me of one of my favorite quotes from
devil wears prada.
"well you know me, give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and i'm on board."
photos found at weheartit.com