Monday, February 6, 2012

"little shop"

Lift up the celebrations!  I got a job!  I will be working at my favorite coffeeshop I have found so far in Sydney, Waroeng Coffee, which means "litle shop" in Indonesian.  Tomorrow I begin, serving up delicious coffee drinks, teas, sandwhiches, bowls of noodles, and ice cream.  I am so excited!  Here are a few pictures from the place.








So, you see that yummy chocolatey drink in the image above?  Not kidding you, the best iced mocha I have ever drank in my life.  It includes chocolatey syrups, coffee, and ice cream.  The "juice" box is actually an Indonesian tea which has jasmine flavors enfused in it and the coke...well that is Dane's and yes, just tastes like coke.  Maybe I can convince them to start carrying Dr. Pepper?  That would bring in  the business from the states kids huh?


We truly do love to hang out at the cafe. They offer free wifi, wonderful company, and an amazing atmosphere.  If you live in the Glenwood or Hills area, you should come check it out tomorrow.  The address is E205/ 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista (also known as the Fitness First complex).  I would love to see you!  You can also follow us on Twitter at @waroengcoffee  


Thanks to everyone who prayed for a job for me.  I am so appreciative and thankful that God has provided, so today, instead of leaving you a list of prayer requests, Dane and I ask that you say thank you for God providing for us.  much luv, the kids down under.

No comments:

Post a Comment