Thursday, March 15, 2012

art journal all year- daydreams

I am so excited to have the opportunity to take another art journal e-course from Elsie and Rachel!  This one is called art journal all year.  It has 52 different art journal challenges, one for each week.  I started the year a little late due to the Aussie move, but have finished my first page titled "daydreams." 







I love art journaling because it seems to capture small moments in time better than my everyday journaling.  In everyday journaling, I often focus on emotions, what God is teaching me, and how I am learning and growing.  All good, but art journaling has a different tone and  is often a reflection of who I am at this exact moment and time.  It is fun to look back a couple years ago and see what my likes, dislikes, dreams, hopes and fears were.  I would love to have you join me on this art journaling course.  Check out this link and sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment