Wednesday, March 7, 2012

lately.


Lately, we've been seeing a lot of this at our place.  Many of you know, dane tore up his ankle one week ago playing basketball.  I'll save you all the gross bruising and swelling pictures (I guess if you really want to see the, message me and i'll email them your way).

with that said...

Lately, I've been dying for some internet at home.  Currently we are relying on public spots to supply us with the world wide web.  But finally, some exciting news, we may be getting internet at home soon, which means I can update the blog on a daily basis.  Blogging has truly become a great creative outlet for me.  I love sharing with everyone what is happening in our lives.  I hope you all love reading?  I would love to know what you all want to know about our time here.  Feel free at any point to ask questions and I will try my best to answer them.  Want to know about the unique foods, Hillsong church, animal life, coffee drinks, fashion in Aussie, tourist sites, whatever you want, just let me know!  I'll try my best to answer and take pictures.

Lately, I've been participating in a photo challenge.  It has been a lot of fun taking a word and interpreting it each day.  A couple of days ago the word was, neighborhood.  Here are a few pictures from my exploration.





Love- The Kids Down Under

3 comments:

  1. Um, of course I love reading!! And why did you have to put a huge, giant, naked foot in the first picture. Eck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all that you do. It makes you seem closer. Luke will start his last quarter of high school next week. We will try to put some pictures on face book to share with you. Hope Dane is getting better. Sending hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy to believe luke is a senior. i wish i could come watch his super star football game!

    ReplyDelete