Tuesday, July 3, 2012

lately.

Hi Everyone.  Just stopping in to let you know why this space might be a bit quiet this week.  Let me just say it is NOT because life is quiet for Dane and I.  First things first.


This came out this week.  Yes, the new Hillsong Live album.  It is incredible.  My second favorite Hillsong worship song is on here.  (number one being With Everything).  Number two is titled Beneath the Waters.  The chorus is going to just blow you away.  It is a declaration of who God is, what He has done, and what that means for us.  Please please please grab this album on itunes.  You will not regret it. Dane and I got to be a part of the live recordings of Beneath the Waters and Cornerstone.  Dane also got to be a part of the choir recording process for this album.  So yes, we feel a bit connected to it.

Second.  It is Hillsong Conference week.  Tonight I got to hear Joyce Meyer speak.  Yes, I know some of you are totally jealous right now, but don't worry, the message she shared will be released by her in the next couple weeks.  You'll probably see it on TV or something.  Can I tell you something, that woman just makes me laugh.  It love her sarcasm.  Oh my goodness, I love it.  Now, let me get to my point.  You too can be a part of Hillsong Conference.  Just grab your Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, (sadly yes, it is limited to you apple people) and download the Hillsong Ap.  They are streaming the conference live.  After this weekend they will begin streaming Hillsong church services live, so in a sense, you can go to church with Dane and I.

And finally a few prayer requests for those of you who have committed to praying for Dane and I.
* Pray for health, safety, and positive attitudes for Dane and the other 4,000 volunteers that make Hillsong conference happen.  Their job isn't easy, but they are an amazing team.
* At night, Hillsong conference is free to the public (amazing, I know).  Pray that people will come to know Jesus, personally.  Not just know His name, but begin a true life long, lasting relationship with Him.
* Lift up a shout of praise.  God provided for their needs so they will be able to stay at Hillsong for another semester.  We are so thankful for our friends here.
* Dane will be job searching next week.  We are praying that God will tear the hinges off doors, and swing them wide open for us.
* We are hoping to come home for Christmas.  Pray that we can find affordable flights home.
* Pray for our bikes.....they need it.
* Some of our friends have just been diagnosed with illness.  We are praying for God's wholeness and healing in their lives.
* Keep my coworkers in your prayers.  I pray daily that God will move and work in their lives.  Two of them might even be coming to church with me this Sunday.  Hip Hip Hooray!

Know that we love you all!

xoxo,
the kids down under

No comments:

Post a Comment