Monday, October 5, 2009

.life's joys.


Welcome to my new blog. I figured a great way for you to get to know me is for me to start with 20 questions. Some of you reading this already know who I am and what I'm about. Hopefully you'll learn something new. The rest of you. Welcome to my life. I look forward to getting to know you as well.

Happy reading.


1. Show us the inside of something cute

i adore tom's and someday want to own a pair. the inside of these...PLAID!


2. What's the last home cooking you had?

mama's tacos. yum.

[photo credit]

3. What do you miss?



4. What makes you laugh often?


6. What are you trying to quit?


photo credit

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?

i know it's old but it still makes me super happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOvhLI9EUsk

8. Whose style do you dig?

my brother...brock

9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...

its my favorite blog ever and part of my inspiration to start my own.

http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/

10. What's the last craft you made?

i found theses fun vintage pumpkin cut outs at a thrift store this week. now they hang on my wall and make me oh so happy.

11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]

a letter from my compassion kid, Grace, complete with colored photos! you can get cool letters like this as well!


12. Something you've got lately?

i love owls and couldn't resist the little goodie from Kohls.


13. What are you looking forward to?

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.


15. Recent Favorite Movie?

The Soloist. I know its been out a while, but it spoke to my heart since because of my work this summer with the homeless in Houston.


16. Something you're working on right now?

monochromatic friendship bracelet

17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?

judy garland...just because i love her.

18. What gives you goosebumps?

first thing that came to mind.

19. Share a new obsession.

fuji instax mini...i want one so badly right now.



20. What's the meaning of your life?

on my own i have no meaning (i've tried that). i feel Jesus Christ gives me meaning. when i try to have my life reflect the way He lived His, things seem to fall into place. i'm not saying its easy, but i experience much greater joy, peace, and love.

[photo credit]

have a happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment