Welcome to my new blog. I figured a great way for you to get to know me is for me to start with 20 questions. Some of you reading this already know who I am and what I'm about. Hopefully you'll learn something new. The rest of you. Welcome to my life. I look forward to getting to know you as well.
1. Show us the inside of something cute
i adore tom's and someday want to own a pair. the inside of these...PLAID!
2. What's the last home cooking you had?
mama's tacos. yum.
3. What do you miss?
4. What makes you laugh often?
6. What are you trying to quit?
7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
i know it's old but it still makes me super happy.
8. Whose style do you dig?
9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
its my favorite blog ever and part of my inspiration to start my own.
10. What's the last craft you made?
i found theses fun vintage pumpkin cut outs at a thrift store this week. now they hang on my wall and make me oh so happy.
11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]
a letter from my compassion kid, Grace, complete with colored photos! you can get cool letters like this as well!
12. Something you've got lately?
i love owls and couldn't resist the little goodie from Kohls.
13. What are you looking forward to?
14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.
15. Recent Favorite Movie?
The Soloist. I know its been out a while, but it spoke to my heart since because of my work this summer with the homeless in Houston.
16. Something you're working on right now?
monochromatic friendship bracelet
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
judy garland...just because i love her.
18. What gives you goosebumps?
first thing that came to mind.
19. Share a new obsession.
fuji instax mini...i want one so badly right now.
20. What's the meaning of your life?
on my own i have no meaning (i've tried that). i feel Jesus Christ gives me meaning. when i try to have my life reflect the way He lived His, things seem to fall into place. i'm not saying its easy, but i experience much greater joy, peace, and love.
have a happy day!