Monday, January 25, 2010

snapshots of my weekend

snapshots of my weekend.
i know it wasn't the weekend, but it was thursday night, and it was super fun...the owl city concert in kansas city. i went with these lovely girls, and christie made us the awesome hats. if you have never listened to owl city, you MUST check out their song vanilla twilight. truly my favorite.


this is my new little favorite spot in my house.


saturday anna, noni, and i threw our friend dena a baby shower, but i just had to go outside with the pink balloons we bought. they contrasted perfectly with the blue sky.






after the shower, i went to watch my cousin play basketball in solomon and had dinner with my family.
i'm always on the lookout for a good butt picture.


have a happy day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment