Tuesday, February 2, 2010

florals in spring...groundbreaking.


"florals in spring... groundbreaking." - devil wears prada

so maybe my most recent obsession with floral prints isn't on the cutting edge of fashion. it might have more to do with a longing for spring and the romantic side of me shining through, but here lately i just can't seem to get enough floral in my life. here are some floral loves i found today.





i would totally live here.{source}

i would LOVE to have this cheery chair in my house. {source}

i also found a great tutorial on how to make these adorable rose earrings. now if only i could find the rose shaped buttons.

and i even have some floral action of my own going on. i am forcing tulip bulbs, so hopefully i'll have gorgeous blooms soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment