Sunday, January 29, 2012

Something I'm Looking Forward To






Coming to Hillsong Church in March is the Colour Conference.  Started by Bobbie Houston, Colour conference will have attendees from all over the world.  Teachers this year include BETH MOOORE (I’m just a wee bit excited about this) and Priscilla Shirer (whom I have ALWAYS wanted to hear speak).  So if you want to visit Sydney, and you are a woman, this is the time! 



Ok so I can’t wait to blog to you all after this conference because the Holy Spirit has already been stirring in me, and I know God has something in store for especially me at this event!  The conference is quite pricey for Dane and I right now ($169), so if you would like to sponsor my attendance in any way, I would appreciate it so much.  If you would like to be one of my sponsors, please send me an email or facebook message. 

Thank you all for the support and prayers you have sent our way.  It is such a comfort knowing you are all praying for us and it is a joy to have you journeying with us through the blog, facebook and twitter posts.  Much luv.  Christy


(photos courtesy of hillsong colour brochure)

No comments:

Post a Comment