Tuesday, April 17, 2012

botanical

Surrounding myself by nature has always brought energy into my life, and I have always loved photographing nature because it is so fleeting.  I went on a bit of a nature walk a few weeks ago with the goal of capturing the many different plants that live in my neighborhood.  These are some of the pictures from that walk.  I am so glad that I did, because now, most of these plants have already disappeared as autumn quickly moves in.












































2 comments:

  1. Christy...God's awesome botanicals, your awesome photography! Thanks for sharing. And if you are so motivated, please share more of your art journal.
    Heather Dreith from good old Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather...more art journal coming soon! thanks for the encouragement to share :)
    by they way, i love your signature "good old Kansas" it truly is a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete