Monday, April 30, 2012

window shopping: birthday edition

My 30th birthday is coming up in a few days!  There are a lot of thoughts I have on this, but more on that later.  I thought it might be fun to do a little birthday window shopping around the net.  Here are a few of my favorite items right now.


I've been wanting a pair of saltwater sandals for a while now.  I would love to own every single color because I think they are that adorable.


I adore skirts.  This is my latest skirt crush from Target.



A fun little camera to add a different element to my art journal pages.


Who doesn't want/NEED a little Marc Jacobs in their life?  



every girl needs their lovely candles.


As the weather starts getting colder here, these would be perfect with boots!  I first saw these adorable socks over at rockstar diaries.  Pick up your own pair here.

I have had a bit of a nail polish addiction lately.  I'm in love with these colors from essie
1) haute as hello. 2) mint candy apple. 3) main squeeze. 4) muchi, muchi. 5) lapiz of luxury. 6) neo whimsical.


My latest photo editing software is lightroom, and Totally Rad has came out with lightroom presets to help with photo editing.  I love presets!  They are so much fun to play around with!  



This bag caught my eye the minute I saw it.  The color is perfect, the little bow makes me so happy.  

and finally.....


yes people. you have no idea how much i miss this.

luv!  luv!


No comments:

Post a Comment