Monday, October 12, 2009

Still


This week my Sunday School class is doing a one word Bible Study on the verse

Psalm 46:10
(I think it is hilarious that this was written on a bathroom wall, and I'm proud of this person for capturing it!)

The way one word Bible Study works is this...

Pick a verse, and focus on one word of that verse each day. All of the sudden, the verse can take on a richer and deeper meaning. You can see the significance of each word as well as how it fits into the big picture.

Today's word is still. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Maybe you could even join us in our one word adventure. As a class we'll come back together Sunday and discuss each person's thoughts throughout the week.

Until then, here's a picture that can't do anything but make you smile, in the one store that always brings a grin to my face, ACME gift in Manhattan. And yes, i want the deer hat!

Happy Monday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment