Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dave and Robin's Australian Adventure: Mountain Trek



Off to the Blue Mountains.  The Blue Mountains are one of my favorite places to go.  It is always a place of peaceful beauty, and reminds me a bit of small town Kansas.  What can I say, I enjoy wide open spaces, happy people, fun little shops, and yummy homemade food.





Cinnamon candy is a rare find here in Australia, and if anyone knows Dane's love for cinnamon, well then you would understand why he was so excited to find this.  No, we didn't end up trying it or buying it, but we did snag some cinnamon mentos.  Yum!
















Dave found his hat here in Australia.  It was the one souvenir he had to take home.  I think it is perfect!



One of my favorite pictures of the day!  The full on shot from Dane's camera can be seen on his facebook page.  Yes, it will make you smile.

Check back tomorrow for our whale watching adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment